Who are we?
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages with 10,000 employees across U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization.
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
What are our employees saying?
We're always striving to improve the employee experience. We encourage an open dialogue for our employees to provide feedback on what matters to them most. We listen.
- Employee surveys Let your voice be heard! All employees have the potential to inspire and implement positive change.
- Constant feedback Meet with your manager regularly. We work to foster a transparent environment with clear goals and objectives.
- Work-life flexibility Life doesn’t stop, and neither should you. We emphasize flexible hours and work arrangements to enable you to do what’s important.
- Health screening & coaching We were named one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America in 2015 & 2016 by Healthiest Employers across six key values: vision, culture and engagement, learning, expertise, metrics, and technology.
To be everywhere risk exists—today and tomorrow.
Helping Protect what matters most.
- Entrepreneurship. We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity. We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork. We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability. We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service. We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.