Who are we?
Hi, we’re HUB — a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.
What are our employees saying?
We're always striving to improve the employee experience. We encourage an open dialogue for our employees to provide feedback on what matters to them most. We listen.
- Employee surveys Let your voice be heard! All employees have the potential to inspire and implement positive change.
- Constant feedback Meet with your manager regularly. We work to foster a transparent environment with clear goals and objectives.
- Work-life flexibility Life doesn’t stop, and neither should you. We emphasize flexible hours and work arrangements to enable you to do what’s important.
- Health screening & coaching We were named one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America in 2015 & 2016 by Healthiest Employers across six key values: vision, culture and engagement, learning, expertise, metrics, and technology.
To be everywhere risk exists—today and tomorrow.
Helping Protect what matters most.
- Entrepreneurship. We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity. We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork. We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability. We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service. We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
What is HUB GIVES?
Insurance is a promise of safety and protection, a promise that points to the future. HUB employees live this promise every day, tailoring the products and services our clients need and, through HUB GIVES, helping to make their communities stronger, today and tomorrow.
HUB GIVES is a formal program that encourages HUB employees to donate their time, creativity, passion and connections to community projects. Each Regional HUB office chooses a local organization or cause and develops a project that will make a difference where it’s needed, from fighting disease to working with families in need, to improving the lives of senior citizens and youth.
HUB GIVES for maximum impact
Service is one of our founding values – not an abstract concept but a commitment. And we believe that no one deserves that commitment more than our clients and the communities in which we all live and work. Each regional hub has adopted a project in its region that meets the following criteria:
The project must be founded on the spirit of giving.
The project must lay a foundation for the future investment of time and resources and be sustainable in a way that employees will share with pride.
The project must provide employees with the opportunity to volunteer, as individuals and together, to promote community pride within the organization.
The project must engage as many employees as possible, as well as clients, partners and the community itself, in making a meaningful contribution.
The project must serve a real community need.