Join the HUB Canada team
HUB International was formed with the merger of 11 privately held Canadian insurance brokerages in 1998, licensed in all Canadian provinces. Today, we are ranked among the largest insurance brokers worldwide.
Latest Openings in CanadaView All Canadian Jobs
We offer a dynamic benefits program that is rooted in your current needs yet evolves as those needs change over time. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to maximize your benefits portfolio.
HUB is committed to supporting our employees on our four pillars of wellbeing: social, emotional, financial and physical. HUB offers a comprehensive benefits plan for our employees and eligible dependents through from proactive wellness to unexpected events. HUB’s expansive offering can connect you to a range of healthcare professionals and advisors accessible by PC, mobile app and telephone 24/7.
Flexible Benefits Plan - Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation. In addition, we want to ensure your benefits meet your current needs and grow with you as those needs change over time. That is why we are proud to offer the HUB Canada Flex Benefits Plan. The Flex Benefits Plan allows you to choose from a comprehensive suite of benefits and insurances unique to you.
Retirement Savings Plan: HUB’s group retirement plan can help you achieve long-term financial security by helping you save for the future. The plan supplements your existing personal retirement plans by saving and investing through voluntary contributions to receive the company match.
HUB cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We’ve worked hard to build a comprehensive wellbeing program reflecting our values and vision and to help you thrive each day. HUB Wellbeing was created to educate, motivate, and support employees on their personal path to feeling healthy and well, in and out of the office. Offerings include:
- Holistic Approach: Program offerings focus on four pillars that contribute to your overall wellbeing: emotional, physical, financial and social.
- Technology & Tools: Partnering with a best-in-class health and wellbeing vendor allows HUB to offer a dedicated website and mobile app so you can easily access health and wellbeing activities, anytime and anywhere.
- Healthy Activities: Choose from a menu of healthy activities to shape your personalized path to wellbeing! Complete activities that meet you where you are and inspire healthy actions year-round!
- Earn Rewards: Participate in steps challenges, visit your physician for recommended health checks and complete online wellbeing programs to earn points towards rewards.
- Wellbeing Champions: This team supports HUB Wellbeing efforts, plus they are empowered to lead their own in-office initiatives or local challenges to inspire and connect with peers in healthy ways.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Wellbeing: Free confidential support 24/7 for you and your eligible dependents to manage family, work-related and personal issues. Resources and counsellors are available to support emotional wellbeing, family life, healthy living, and legal or financial matters. We also encourage proactive wellbeing with fitness challenges and healthy activities to earn rewards.
Virtual Health Care: Connect with a doctor or specialist within minutes for non-emergency medical condition such as medical advice, diagnosis, mental health support, referrals and prescriptions.
Second Medical Opinion: If you or a family member are facing a difficult medical decision and need guidance, a second opinion can give you confidence and peace of mind with diagnosis, treatment plans, review your medical records or find a local expert who specializes in your condition.