HUB International is looking for motivated students, college graduates, and change makers to join our Early Career Programs. We strive to empower our employees to learn, develop, and grow their careers. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry, even if you don’t have insurance experience. HUB International Early Careers are for individuals who share our passion for helping people.
Internship Program -
HUB International is looking for bright, self-motivated students from all majors to join our 10-week summer internship program that kicks off in June 2022 across 5 US offices. This full-time, paid internship opportunity can set you up for career success in the insurance industry by providing professional development, mentoring, and hands on experience at one of the Top 5 Insurance Brokerage firms in the world.
Summer Interns can expect:
- Learning the ins and outs of the insurance brokerage industry
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Job shadowing in client service and sales roles in a major growth industry
- Working with a cohort of other interns on a group project and presenting your recommendations to senior leaders
- Researching new sales opportunities in local industry sectors
- Networking opportunities and social events
- Potential full-time offers of employment (post-graduation) for successful summer interns
If you enjoy client service and sales, working collaboratively in a diverse team and are passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
Early Career Program -
Professional Associates in the HUB Early Careers Program receive comprehensive training, hands-on-experience and mentorship designed to provide recent college graduates with the skills and savvy they need to excel in the rapidly growing insurance industry.
HUB Professional Associates in Commercial Lines begin their 18-month program by joining a cohort of peers for a 2 week in person orientation. During orientation, Professional Associates are introduced to HUB International’s strategic vision and business insights, begin formal insurance training, meet with HUB Executives and spend time getting to know their cohort.
Throughout the 18-month program Professional Associates can expect:
- Continued technical training and professional development
- Insurance licensing
- Strategic goal setting, mentorship and career coaching
- Lines of business exposure (to help identify career interests and strengths)
- Community service involvement
- HUB supported networking and social events
At the completion of the program, successful Professional Associates will rotate to a second position within HUB International that allows for career growth and future leadership opportunity.
Our inaugural Early Careers Program will launch across Canada in Fall 2022.