Hub International Commercial Lines Account Assistant (Entertainment On-line Programs) in Toronto, Ontario
Commercial Lines Account Assistant (Entertainment On-line Programs)
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB International Entertainment & Sport Practice in Toronto continues to grow and is currently looking for a strong Account Assistant to assist the Account Team and provide efficient online program support.
This role provides strong administrative support in maintaining a high volume book of business and act as the principal administrator for the Online Programs. Area of focus includes Entertainment and Sport Accounts. This is a dynamic role and is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, strong organizational and prioritization skills and prides themselves in exceptional customer delivery. This is an ideal role for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative or Administrator with call center experience processing high volume policies. This role can lead to a career growth opportunity into a Commercial Lines Account Manager or Producer role for the right candidate.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
· Principal Administrator of the Online Programs.
· Monthly Invoicing and Reporting for the Online Programs
· Taking Client inquiries on the Programs via email, phone and fax
· Monthly Letter Mailings: 30 & 60 Day Notices
· Working with IT and Marketing to amend and update Online Program Requirements when required.
· Liaising with the insurers on the Online Programs to update policies, confirming coverage and making changes when required.
· Assisting the Account Associate With Pre-Renewal Paperwork to existing clients 90 Days in Advance
· Issuing Certificates of Insurance for both Online Programs and Other Client Requests
· Assisting the Account Associate with completion of Binders of Insurance, Invoicing
· Following up with clients on completing essential paperwork (applications, warranties, financing quotes, BI Worksheets)
· Assisting with Accounts Receivable Management (First 60 Days)
· Processing Cancellations and Cover Changes
· Logging Faxes and other documentation
· Provide a second point of contact to clients via email and phone to answer questions
· Accepting mail
· Developing Coverage Considerations, Risk Surveys or Checklists
· Discussing New Lines of Business with Clients
· Responding to Insurer questions
· Ensuring Producer provides accurate information to Clients (but must log any meetings/emails in Epic)
· Assisting the Account Manager with Marketing & Promotion initiatives
· Other duties as assigned with changing needs of the practice
Qualifications and Experience:
· RIBO Licensed or in progress
· Exceptional problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Call center experience managing high volume of work
· Confidence to handle client enquiries if account manager is unavailable
· Knowledge of Insurance terms and coverages
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Experience on Epic or equivalent broker management system
Strong organizational, time and client management skills
Effective communication skills: verbal and written
Strong team player
Proactive and customer focused approach
Strong initiative and follow up skills
Strong researching skills
Entrepreneurship- encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. In addition, our recently launched US Entertainment Practice will provide unique opportunity to develop cross-border relationships. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Location: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 7-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service