Hub International Commercial Account Manager in Sarnia, Ontario
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
· Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
· Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
· Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
· New Business sales
· Upsell existing clients.
· Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
· Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
· Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
· Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
· High School Diploma
· Minimum 2 - 3 years’experience in the Insurance industry
· RIBO license
· Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
Ability to work independently and in a team
Effective organizational skills and time management
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
· Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
- encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- balancing corporate duty with personal growth
– doing things right every time
– working together to maximize results
- focused on goals
– measure and take responsibility for outcomes
serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Location: Canada, Ontario, Sarnia
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 13-Apr-2018
Department: Account Management & Service