Ignite your potential. Impact what matters.
Hi, we're HUB.
We advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy.
So you’re ready for tomorrow.
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
employees across North America.
ranked among the world's largest insurance brokers.
offices across North America.
To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
To be everywhere risk exists—today and tomorrow. Helping Protect what matters most.
Our Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
We offer a dynamic benefits program that is rooted in your current needs yet evolves as those needs change over time. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to maximize your benefits portfolio.
HUB cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We’re proud to offer health plans that not only provide coverage for illness and injury, but also enable you to focus on staying well. Outside of offering a portfolio of medical plans to support our employees’ overall health, we’ve worked hard to build a comprehensive health and wellbeing program reflecting our values and vision to help you thrive each day.
- HUB | My Wellbeing was created to educate, motivate, and support employees on their personal path to feeling healthy and well, in and out of the office. Program offerings focus on four pillars that contribute to your overall wellbeing: emotional, physical, financial and social.
- Technology & Tools: Partnering with a best-in-class health and wellbeing vendor allows HUB to offer a dedicated website and mobile app. Easily access health and wellbeing activities and medical plan resources for those enrolled.
- Healthy Activities: Choose from a menu of healthy activities to shape your personalized path to wellbeing. Complete activities that meet you where you are and inspire healthy actions year-round.
- Earn Rewards: Participate in challenges, visit your physician for recommended health checks and complete online wellbeing programs to earn points towards rewards, including sweepstakes prizes or a discount on HUB medical coverage, for those enrolled.
- Wellbeing Champions: This team supports HUB Wellbeing efforts, plus they are empowered to lead their own in-office initiatives or local challenges to inspire and connect with peers in healthy ways.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): We understand it can be difficult to manage family, work-related and personal issues. That’s why we offer an EAP at no cost to you. To help guide you through difficult situations or simply assist you with day-to-day tasks like finding a last-minute dog sitter, trained professionals work with you as you search for solutions. The program is completely confidential and can help you work through issues related to emotional wellbeing, family life, healthy living, and legal or financial matters.
Retirement savings plans: You choose how much to deposit each pay period and how your money is invested. HUB provides a discretionary match each year to help your money grow.
Travel accident insurance: HUB’s Travel Accident benefit covers injuries and death sustained during business travel. We also provide 24/7 access to personal and emergency assistance when you are traveling for business or personal reasons, including dependents traveling with you.
Flexible spending & parking and transit programs: Flexible spending accounts allow you to pay for eligible health and/or dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You can also use pre-tax dollars to pay for parking and transit expenses and can enroll in the program at any point during the year.
Group auto & home insurance: You have the option of purchasing personal lines of auto and home insurance at discounted rates.
Group legal plan: You have the option of enrolling in the group legal plan. This plan provides access to legal assistance for matters concerning estate planning, real estate, family law, consumer protection and more.
Other voluntary extras include: critical illness insurance, accident insurance, group indemnity insurance, long-term care coverage, and more.
MyHUB Discounts: All HUB employees have access to discounts on automotive, electronic, consumer, educational assistance, home security, travel, home, and work-life products and services.