Hub International Personal Insurance Account Manager in Markham, Ontario
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Personal Insurance Account Manager to join our Markham, Ontario office, who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and has a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business and reports directly into the Team Lead, Personal Insurance.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
· Manage all aspects of an existing book of business
· Handle incoming/outgoing client query calls efficiently as well as priority mail (non-renewals/registered letters)
· Ensure new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing
· Act on cross-sell opportunities and obtain referrals where possible
· Upsell existing clients. Place outgoing touch base calls on a regular basis
· Conduct pro-active mid-renewal calls to all customers within the portfolio to review information and provide advice accordingly
· Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
· Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that service excellence standards are met
· Input and update customer data and document TAM on all customer interactions
· Maintain acceptable accounts receivable and underwriting knowledge of each market while utilizing portals for policy changes/inquiries
· Assist in training junior team members where required
· Rate and quote new and renewal personal lines risks
· Keep up to date of industry best practices and company procedures including participating in training and education seminars for further knowledge
Qualifications & Experience :
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience
· Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry, preferably within Personal Lines
· RIBO license required
· Team player with the ability to work within production and service teams
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Effective organizational and time management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
· Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Location: Canada, Ontario, Markham
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 9-Aug-2018
Department: Account Management & Service