Hub International Administrative Assistant in Chatham, Ontario
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Personal Lines team based in Chatham, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business! This role might require the candidate to travel to our Thamesville and Wallceburg locations on occasion.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
· Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
· Prepare client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices
· Scanning and attaching documents in broker management system
· Sort/distribute mail, filing, bank deposit and other general administrative duties
· Front-desk duties such as greet clients, answer phone calls and take payments where required
· Effectively balance demands & priorities to ensure all job functions are met daily without delay
· Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensure effective workflow management
· Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
· Contribute to growth targets and sales goals, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
· Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
· High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
· Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience, sales experience an asset
· Highly ambitious self-starter, works well independently and pro-active/solution focused
· A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
· Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Strong organization, time and client management skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
· Previous insurance experience or RIBO license an asset
· Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
· Consistently exhibits all of HUB’s Core Values
· Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
· Integrity – doing the right thing every time.
· Teamwork – working together to maximize results.
· Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
· Service – serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Career development & advancement opportunities
Early closure, Friday before stat holiday
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent