Hub International Personal Lines Business Development Manager in Calgary, Alberta
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organizations, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
• are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
• have a desire to help others protect their future
• have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
• are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
• are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
• believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Personal Lines Business Development Manager
Responsible for the oversight of training materials, exam preparation, and development paths for all personal lines employees undergoing their level 1 General Insurance licensing course.
Work with regional trainers for training functions such as bootcamps, education seminars, or individualized training sessions.
Oversee best practices in Auto and PL, to build a high level of service and compliance for a regional division.
Work with managers and regional trainers on building clear communication materials and auditing measures to act as guidelines for staff.
Work with Insurance Carrier Markets for any audit/compliance issues at the market level.
Review and make certain all audits are done in compliance with company standards and audit governance, and address any shortcomings by staff
Assist in overseeing acquisition audit processes.
- Coordinate with trainers/manager on improving employee performance and to address any training/workflow needs occurring in the branches.
Attend any newly acquired locations and assist the team with any business operations and workflow questions.
Provide coaching/development of the Hub client experience expectations with Branch Managers to assist in their onboarding with Hub.
- Work with regional executive team along with PL Leadership to define and develop the transactional PL structure in branches, and review monoline and leads opportunities to provide input for future growth.
15+ years minimum experience in personal lines insurance sales
Background in front line sales and service
Training and development skills including General Insurance licensing
Experience in Audit and Compliance
High level of integrity with focus on client experience
Experience with multi branch and multi structure operations
3-5 years progressive leadership experience
Your future with HUB:
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department General Management
Required Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)